“Ideasnet” means Ideasnet Pty Ltd (ACN 106 128 143) and its directors and
includes any one of them.
The expression “personal information” means information which identifies an
individual or from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably
amended from time to time.
“Websites” means websites owned by Ideasnet Pty Ltd (ACN 106 128 143)
including stampduty.com.au, landtax.com.au, payrolltax.com.au and
statetax.com.au and includes any one of them.
Collection of information
The personal information which may be collected by Ideasnet includes the
content of electronic forms submitted via the Websites and any messages or
comments submitted via the internet, telephone, fax, a meeting in person or
otherwise. Information may be collected about visitors to the Websites.
Use and disclosure of information
Ideasnet may disclose your personal information to:
- advisers and service providers to Ideasnet;
- anyone who assists in maintaining the Websites;
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities; and
- anyone else to whom you authorise Ideasnet to disclose it.
Ideasnet may use or disclose personal information collected about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected and directly related purposes
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure
- for purposes related to research, planning, service development, security
or risk management
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in
relation to acquiring, an interest in Ideasnet Pty Ltd or in a contract with
- to the extent that Ideasnet is required or authorised by law to do so.
Other websites which are linked to the Websites are responsible for their own
The Websites are not secure. Ideasnet cannot ensure or warrant the security
of any information you transmit through the internet and you do so at your own
If you have any questions or feedback or otherwise wish to contact Ideasnet,
please click one of the buttons below.